• Designed for addition to the feeds of layer chicks and also broilers during their growing and finishing periods.
• To be used in the manufacture of chick mash, broiler starter and broiler finisher feeds.
• Optimum levels of vitamins and trace elements.
• No need of stock separate premixes for layer chicks, starter and finishing broiler birds.
• High growth rate.
• Optimum feed conversion.
• Long shelf-life and good stability of premix even in hot and humid conditions.
• 2.5kg of premix per tonne of feed.
• Ensure good dispersion/mixing throughout the feed.
• 20kg bag-pack
• 2.5kg sachet
• 1kg sachet
ANALYSIS PER 2500g
|Vitamin A||13,000,000 I.U.||Vitamin B2||5,000 mg|
|Vitamin B12||10 mg||Iron (Fe)||30,000 mg|
|Vitamin D3||3,000,000 I.U.||Manganese (Mn)||80,000 mg|
|Niacin||30,000 mg||Copper (Cu)||10,000 mg|
|Vitamin E||15,000 I.U.||Zinc (Zn)||70,000 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid||16,000 mg||Cobalt (Co)||500 mg|
|Vitamin K||1,000 mg||Iodine (I)||1,000 mg|
|Folic Acid||1,000 mg||Selenium (Se)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B1||1,000 mg||Anti-oxidant||6,000 mg|
|Choline Chloride||200,000 mg|