|Vitamin A||1,525,000 I.U.||Minerals|
|Vitamin D3||450,000 I.U.||Copper Sulphate||1,225mg|
|Vitamin E||136 I.U.||Manganese Sulphate||1,225mg|
|Vitamin K||450mg||Zinc Sulphate||1,225mg|
|Vitamin B2||450mg||Magnesium Sulphate||1,225mg|
|Vitamin B6||235mg||Sodium Chloride||5,000mg|
|Vitamin B12||1,150mcg||Sodium Sulphate||21,000mg|
|Vitamin C||100mg||Potassium Chloride||8,800mg|
|Glucose (Dextrose Monohydrate) ............................................ q.s.|
• Prevention of stress in day-old chicks
• Management of dehydration in young chicks
• Provision of essential nutrients in day-old chicks
• Provides energy and nutrients, hence gives the chicks a strong headstart for their growth.
• Helps prevent dehydration; a common cause of early mortality in chicks.
• Helps chicks overcome stress caused by temperature fluctuation, transport, handling, vaccination etc.
• Improves growth rate and health of the chicks thereby enhancing the eventual productivity of the flock.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
By oral route after dissolving in drinking water. Use in drinking water from the first day for 1-2 weeks.
Add 1 teaspoonful per 2 litre of drinking water everyday for 1-2 weeks
• 20 x 100gm
• 10 x 1kg
• 100gm sachet
• 100gm jar
• 1kg plastic tin