|Vitamin A||2,550,000 I.U.||Vitamin B12||1,250 mcg|
|Vitamin D3||900,000 I.U.||Vitamin C||5,750 mg|
|Vitamin E||1,750 mg||Nicotonic Acid||7,750 mg|
|Vitamin K||1,450 mg||Pantothenic Acid||1,500 mg|
|Vitamin B1||250 mg||Folic Acid||50 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1,450 mg||Choline||5,950 mg|
|Vitamin B6||142.5 mg||Calcium Lactate q.s||1,000 mg|
• For the prevention and management of calcium-related nutritional and metabolic problems in dogs.
• Growing puppies: Bone & teeth development, improvement of growth rate, prevention of muscle & joint weakness, management of stress during the
recovery period after surgery or treatment etc.
• Pregnant /lactating bitches and older dogs: Development of strong teeth & bones, prevention of calcium-related deficiencies e.g. rubber jaw,
ecclampsia in bitches etc.
• Supplementation and replenishment of mineral reserves of Calcium. This element is very important for the development of teeth & bones, functioning
of nerves and general health / performance of the muscles.
• Prevention of problems in dogs caused by deficiencies of calcium and essential vitamins.
• The inclusion of Vitamin D3 aids in the absorption of calcium and helps achieve the higher bio-availability of this very important mineral
• Vita-Cal ensures high deposition of calcium in the body, thus the dogs develop stronger and healthier teeth and bones.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION (by oral route)
Vita-Cal should be mixed with milk or the dog’s food and given everyday.
2 grams VITA-CAL per 10kg body weight for lactating bitches and growing pups on all meat diets. (1 a level teaspoon for every 10kg bogy weight).
1 gram VITA-CAL per 10kg body weight for adult dogs on all meat diets and growing puppies on an otherwise balanced diet. (1/4 teaspoon per 10kg body weight)
It is important that the above dosages are given in a way that it is consumed in total. Uneaten food or milk would mean that the dosage is lowered.
• 12 x 200gm
• 6 x 1kg