• Supplementation of macro & microelements minerals for maintenance, milk production and reproduction in dairy cattle.
• Replenishment of mineral reserves depleted during pregnancy and peak milk production in dairy cattle.
• Provision of the mineral requirements for growth and maintenance in calves and heifers.
• Prevention of problems caused by deficiencies of essential minerals e.g. pica, milk fever, anaemia, retained afterbirth etc.
• Contains vitamins and all major & trace elements required by dairy cattle.
• Contains vitamins A, D & E, the 3 most important vitamins in dairy cattle. These vitamins improve health, prevent vitamin deficiency & aid in the
absorption of the minerals.
• Formulated with the best sources of elements and vitamins to achieve the maximum bio-availability of the respective nutrients.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION (by oral route)
Feed Supervitaphos Maziwa preferably mixed with dairy meal or fed free of choice.
Use the accompanying (30g) measure.
120g daily (4 measures for maintenance) and 15g per litre of milk produced.
60g daily (2 measures)
30g daily (1 measure)
|Carton Pack||Loose Pack|
|20 x 1Kg carton||1kg packet|
|10 x 2Kg carton||2kg packet|
|10 x 5kg bag||5kg packet|