|Chloride||600gm||Vitamin A||1,000,000 I.U|
|Potassium||30mg||Vitamin D3||150,000 I.U|
|Manganese*||3,500mg||Niacin (Vit B3)||2,000mg|
|Magnesium||1,500mg||Vitamin E||500 I.U|
|Iron||3,500mg||Yeast||50 Billion Cells|
* Chelated Bioplex Minerals
• Replenishment of mineral reserves depleted during pregnancy and peak milk production in dairy cattle.
• Supplementation of macro & micro-elements for high milk production and reproductive performance in dairy cattle.
• Prevention of problems caused by deficiencies of essential minerals e.g. milk fever, retained placenta, poor reproductive performance etc in high-
yielding dairy cows.
• Formulated with the best sources of elements and vitamins to achieve the maximum bio-availability of the respective nutrients.
• Milk production, lactation persistency, heat detection & conception rates improve due to the Dairy Fertility Pak in the formulation.
• Helps to fully tap the dairy cow’s genetic potential for reproduction & milk production.
• Stabilizes rumen pH and highly enhances feed utilization in the rumen leading to higher energy levels and protein supply for the cow.
• Improves taste and palatability of animal feeds.
• Helps establish adequate tissue reserves of minerals, to support and achieve better reproductive function in high yielding dairy animals.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION (by oral route)
Mix with commercial dairy meal before providing to the dairy cows. Do not offer as a free lick to the animals.
Usage Rates (use the accompanying (30g) measure.)
60gm (2 measures) of Super Vitaphos ULTIMAX daily for a cow producing 20 litres of milk per day. For milk production above 20 litres, add as per the table below.
|Daily milk production||Quantity to mix with dairy meal|
|20 - 40 Lts||45gm||45gm||90gm|
|40 - 60 Lts||60gm||60gm||120gm|
|Above 60 Lts||75gm||75gm||150gm|
|1 level-filled measure = 30gm of Super Vitaphos ULTIMAX|
- 6 x 2kg
- 2kg jar